Hand & Wrist Course
6 - 7 December 2023
- Learn in-depth hand & wrist surgical anatomy using sculpture
- Use sculpture tools and wax to build a hand & wrist in intricate detail (no prior sculpture experience needed)
- Course convened, taught and supervised by senior surgeons
- The model is yours at the end of the course
- International CME accreditation
Over the two-day Hand & Wrist Course, you will be guided through the process of sculpting all the key structures of the hand e.g., the deep branch of the ulnar nerve, the arrangement of deep and superficial palmar arches in the hand, the carpal ligaments, the course of the radial artery through the first dorsal interossei, and much more. Additionally, clinical lessons on the most common pathologies related to the anatomy will be discussed.
This course is suitable for healthcare professionals and students from all levels and disciplines. No prior sculpting experience is needed, but you will still use your manual dexterity skills.
2 day course with only 30 spots
Surgical Anatomy is powered by the Sculpture Surgical Worshops Ltd. (Birmingham, UK)
All courses will be accredited by The European Accreditation Council for CME (EACCM®)
€595 Solo ticket
Solo ticket means you will be building your surgical anatomy alone and, at the end of the course, you may keep the model – How cool is that!
€895 Duo ticket
Duo ticket means your ticket is valid for yourself and a partner of your choice, and at the end of the course, one of you can take the model at home – Sharing is caring 😊